If you were involved in a rear-end collision in The Villages, you may be frustrated -- and rightfully so. These types of accidents can not only cause damage to your vehicle, but physical injuries as well. You may also be struggling with accident-related costs and medical expenses. Fortunately, you have rights -- and an experienced The Villages auto crash lawyer can help protect them.
Rear-end collisions are among the most dangerous types of automobile accidents -- especially for senior citizens. These collisions frequently cause serious neck and back injuries, and accident victims will often face long and difficult roads to recovery. In many cases, injuries from rear-end collisions can have permanent debilitating effects; and recovering full and fair compensation can be essential to meeting accident victims’ and their loved ones’ physical, financial and emotional needs.
At the Babiarz Law Firm, PA, we take an aggressive and comprehensive approach to seeking just compensation for victims of rear-end collisions. Founding attorney Tim Babiarz is an experienced litigator who has taken cases to trial in Sumter, Lake and Marion Counties. With offices in The Villages, we handle accident cases throughout Central Florida. We are committed to securing the maximum recovery for our clients as quickly as possible -- and we have the team, resources; and commitment necessary to do so.
Grounds for Seeking Compensation in Rear-End Collisions
Rear-end collisions happen when people make mistakes. In the vast majority of cases, it is the rear-ending driver who is to blame.
When we take on rear-end accident cases, our in-house investigator looks for any possible evidence of fault, such as:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Fatigued driving or falling asleep behind the wheel
- Following too closely (tailgating)
- Talking or texting behind the wheel
- Other forms of driver negligence
In some rear-end cases, additional contributing factors may be at play. Did the driver rear-end you because his or her brakes failed? Did the road conditions cause or contribute to the collision? The driver who hit you may not be the only one responsible, and one of our first priorities in your case will be to ensure that we identify all of the parties that could potentially owe you financial compensation.
How We Help Victims and Families After Rear-End Collisions
We provide full-service legal representation for our clients. From the moment you choose our firm to represent you, you can expect to receive personal attention and custom-tailored advice. When you choose the Babiarz Law Firm, PA:
- We will answer your questions as directly and quickly as possible
- We will keep you updated on the status of your case
- We will seek to negotiate a favorable settlement with the insurance companies
- We will calculate your losses so that you know what constitutes full and fair compensation in your case
- When we receive a settlement offer, we will help you make an informed decision about accepting the offer or continuing to fight for additional compensation
- When an insurance company refuses to pay or makes a lowball offer, we will file suit and prepare your case for trial.
Contact The Villages Auto Crash Lawyer to Seek Justice and Compensation
To learn more about your rights and how we can help you seek justice and compensation as a rear-end collision victim, we invite you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. You can come to our offices in The Villages, or we will be happy to meet with you over the phone or at your home or in the hospital anywhere in Central Florida. Get the help you need to maximize your recovery – call The Villages auto crash lawyer at (352) 205-7599 or inquire online now.